The ASP Library
The ASP Library, maintained at 173 South Harrison St., Princeton, NJ
08540, contains a very fine collection of astrological material
available exclusively for ASP members’ use. The Library contains books
by noted authors and on astrological topics including general, horary,
vocational, chart construction and interpretation.
- The ASP Library is reserved for the exclusive use of its members.
- Members are limited to borrowing two items per month.
- Items must be returned to the library within one month.
ASP Members can borrow books from the ASP library in any of the
- Members can call Ken Negus, ASP President, at 609-924-4311, to
place a request for a book. Ken will confirm your request and provide
- Members can browse the ASP Library Catalog at a Meeting and
placing a request at that time. The ASP Librarian will confirm your
request and provide further information.
- Members can email firstname.lastname@example.org
to place a request for a book. You will receive an email from the ASP
Librarian regarding the book’s availability. Normally, requested books
will be available at the next ASP meeting.