The Alicia A. Gaydos Memorial Library
The ASP Library, maintained at 142 Bull Run Road, Ewing, NJ, contains a very fine collection of astrological material
available exclusively for ASP members’ use. The Library contains books
by noted authors and on astrological topics including general, horary,
vocational, chart construction and interpretation.The library database (book listing) is accessible to our members through our member portal:
(A.S.P. members may send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
to obtain a password and user ID for the portal.)
- The ASP Library is reserved for the exclusive use of its members.
- Members are limited to borrowing two items per month.
- Items must be returned to the library within one month.
ASP Members can borrow books from the ASP library in any of the
- Members can call Carol Raine, ASP Librarian, at 609-583-4824, to
place a request for a book. Carol will confirm your request and provide
- Members can email email@example.com
to place a request for a book. You will receive an email from the ASP
Librarian regarding the book’s availability. Normally, requested books
will be available at the next ASP meeting or arrangements can be made for you to pick them up in person.